Preparing the future together.
Investments will be related with innovative technological companies in the financial services industries, namely:
- Fintechs, Insurtechs and Regtechs
- Agrotech, CleanTech and Industry 4.0 related companies in the agribusiness sector,
linked with the Bancassurance business of Crédito Agrícola (CA) Group and/or business industries of strategic importance to CA Group.
Investments will be made in:
- Equity and structured loans in companies (from startups to mature businesses);
- Pre-series and series A with a minimum investment of € 250,000 from CA Capital;
- Companies with relevant participation of the founders which are willing to have an active hands-on partner and report on a regular basis;
- Projects involving co-investment with other entities, namely Funds and Venture Capital Companies and Business Angels;
- Shares of venture capital funds specialized in the business sectors eligible for investment.