SUSTAINABLE INNOVATION & INDUSTRY 4.0 IN AGRIBUSINESS
Investments will be related with innovative technological companies, namely:
- Fintechs, Insurtechs and Regtechs
- Agrotech and Industry 4.0 related companies in the agribusiness sector
- Cleantechs and Social Economy,
linked with the Bancassurance business of Crédito Agrícola (CA) Group and/or business industries of strategic importance to CA Group and/or contribute to the implementation of CA Group's Sustainability Policy.
Investments will be made in:
- Equity and structured loans in companies (from startups to mature businesses);
- Pre-series and series A with a minimum investment of € 250,000 from CA Capital;
- Companies with relevant participation of the founders which are willing to have an active hands-on partner and report on a regular basis;
- Projects involving co-investment with other entities, namely Funds and Venture Capital Companies and Business Angels;
- Shares of venture capital funds specialized in the business sectors eligible for investment.
Company or Project Evaluation
Company Presentation / Business Plan
The company presentation / business plan should focus on:
- Presentation of the team and track record;
- Product / service description and / or solution;
- Market and opportunity analysis;
- Value proposal and competitive advantage;
- Main results / KPIs achieved;
- Investment plan and milestones;
- Financial projections in the medium term;
- Shareholders structure and funding sources.
The investments must comply with CA Capital investment policy and assessed according with:
- Founders / management team track record;
- Disruptive, innovative and scalable technology and processes;
- Products and services developed with implemented KPIs;
- Sustainable revenue model with proven market acceptancy;
- Medium / long term winning projects that creates expectations for a CA Capital successful exit on a reasonable period;
- Return on investment aligned with venture capital risk and investment period.
We believe that our know-how together with our framework of contacts, partners and customers can increase innovation projects success.
Bancassurance business specialists in Portugal
CA Capital has solid experience in the selection, analysis, investment, management and divestment of venture capital investment projects, leveraging “hands on” competencies in finance, strategy, risk management, legal & compliance, IT/IS, and innovation in the financial and insurance sectors.
CA Capital, SCR, S.A.
Rua Castilho 233-233A
(+351) 213 809 900
Call to national fixed network.
ver no mapa